A flat mount pulley block with double sheave pulley block is used when an application needs multiple sheaves in lifting up a load but no rotation is required in the block which affects the wire rope. It can be mounted using a rod, bolt, shackle or on a custom mounting. flat mount pulley blocks can be used for wire rope, fibrous rope or nylon. Available in zinc electroplated or a stainless steel finish.
- Flat Mount Double Wire Rope Blocks feature double sheaves, turned from cold-drawn zinc-electroplated bar-stock.
- Combination of bronze and steel bushings, designed for high load and medium speed applications.
- Bushings are oil impregnated for permanent self-lubrication.
- Sideplates stamped from low carbon steel with bright polished, galvanized finish.
- Rivets and Clevises are Zinc Electroplated.
- Safe work load capacities stamped into sideplates in US and metric measurements.
- Block Division high quality
- Manufactured in the USA
- Replacement sheaves available.