Buckingham RopePro™ Deluxe Bags are available in Large and Extra Large. Both are water resistant, to keep equipment dry and feature a rope access port located in the lid with a cap to keep out debris and water.
- Ventilation panels provide air circulation and quick glance identification of material
- A heavy duty zipper provides a secure closure and maximum access to contents
- Webbing gaps for tool holding clips and web loops for extra carabiners
- Additional storage is provided by exterior pockets
- The Large RopePro Deluxe bag measures 16" T x 12" W and holds 250' of 1/2" rope or a saddle, helmet and 120' of rope
- The XL RopePro Deluxe bag measures 24" T x 14" W and holds 500' of 1/2" rope or a saddle, helmet and 250' of rope
- For added convenience, Buckingham offers the RopePro Deluxe Back Pack attachment which can quickly convert a RopePro deluxe bag into a backpack or climbing duffle. Padded for comfort and breathability, it features carabiner storage loops in the shoulder straps, an adjustable chest strap, and reinforced edging and double stitching throughout