Kinedyne®VeeBoards®, VeeBoards2Go® and BrickGuard® Brand Corner Protectors are used primarily by fleets and owner-operators with flatbed and curtain-side trailers.
- Designed for loads such as shingles, windows, doors, drywall and foam insulation that are prone to damage from load securement straps and other tie-down assemblies
- The corner protectors prevent the straps from exerting focused pressure that can mar or distort cargo, by spreading the tension across a wider area
- Allows the strap guide channels on each corner protector to nest securely on top of the next, enabling users to store the devices in a low-profile unit when not in use
- Stacks take up less space and are much easier for flatbed trailer operators to secure and store than freestanding corner protectors
- A superbly designed product line and, used in conjunction with proper load securement techniques, promotes safety for both vehicle operators and the public at large
- VB48-8” x 8” x 48”; VB36-8” x 8” x 36”; VB24-8” x 8” x 24”; VB13- 8” x 8” x 11” with two 4.5” slots