A fixed eye pulley block with single sheave pulley block is used when an application needs no rotation in the block which affects the wire rope. It can be mounted using a rod, bolt, shackle or on a custom mounting. Fixed eye pulley blocks can be used for wire rope, fibrous rope or nylon. Available in zinc electroplated or a stainless steel finish.
- Single sheave, turned from cold-drawn zinc-electroplated bar-stock.
- Combination of bronze and steel bushings, designed for high load and medium speed applications.
- Bushings are oil impregnated for permanent self-lubrication.
- Sideplates stamped from low carbon steel with bright polished, zinc electroplated or stainless-steel finish.
- Rivets and Clevises are Zinc Electroplated.
- Safe work load capacities stamped into sideplates in US and metric measurements.
- Block Division High Quality
- Manufactured using both domestic and foreign materials
- Replacement Sheaves Available.